Offered in a range of engine configurations, drivers can equip their Chevrolet Colorado to provide a generous amount of capability. Whether you're looking for a comfortable truck to handle your daily driving around Spartanburg, or need a model that can haul your boat out of Shelby for weekend fun, you will undoubtedly find a Colorado model at our dealership that suits your driving needs. Here is a look at each of the engine options and their capabilities:
• 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine is the base, providing 200 horsepower and 191 pounds-feet of torque.
• 3.6-liter V6 upgrades the Colorado to offer 308 horsepower and 275 pounds-feet of torque.
• A turbocharged 2.8-liter four-cylinder diesel engine is also available, delivering 181 horsepower and 369 pounds-feet of torque.
Trim Levels and Features
In addition to the available powertrain options, the Chevrolet Colorado can also be configured as one of five trim levels to suit the level of luxe each driver is looking for. Ranging from a comfortable work truck to a tricked-out pickup with all the bells and whistles, we're confident you will find a model that checks off all the boxes on your wish list. To give you a better idea of what each model includes before you make the short drive over from Boiling Springs, below is an overview of each package's features.
• Base: starts the lineup as the entry-level, but is well-equipped with 16-inch steel wheels, air-conditioning, easy-clean vinyl upholstery and flooring, a four-way power driver seats, power windows, a rearview camera, Bluetooth connectivity, and a 7-inch media display integrated with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
• WT: upgrades the Colorado from the base model by offering available four-wheel-drive, and the choice between extended and crew-cab options, and adding cloth upholstery, carpeting, and floor mats.
• LT: adds a suite of comfort and convenience features to the mix including a 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, 17-inch alloy wheels, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, satellite radio, and an improved 8-inch touchscreen display.
• Z71: makes the shift towards off-road capability and luxurious finishes by offering all-terrain tires, a heartier suspension, a locking rear differential, hill descent control, specialty cloth and leather simulated upholstery and more.
• ZR2: is perhaps the best choice for drivers who prefer more adventures off-road than on, with a raised suspension, enhanced dampers, more significant tires, unique bodywork, and other durability improvements.