The new Chevrolet Blazer offers three distinctive trim packages for Gaffney drivers: the standard Blazer package, RS, and Premier.
- Blazer: Offers sleek lines, available rounded dual exhaust, and 20-inch aluminum wheels, with a tough-looking horizontal black grille.
- RS: This package features the black bowtie emblem, performance-inspired front air dam, and a custom black mesh grille.
- Premier: All the top trim features as well as chrome accents inside and outside.
Exterior & Interior Design
All Blazer SUVs feature ultra-thin LED daytime running lights above the headlights, helping to give the vehicle an aggressive look while out on the roads of Spartanburg.
There is great versatility in how the cargo space is utilized. Engineers have worked very hard, maximizing the functionality of this area (the Cargo Management System). A first for Chevrolet, an available sturdy floor-mounted rail system has been incorporated into the new Blazer. Also, there is an available Horizontal Cargo Net and Flexible Cargo Partition, helping to prevent all that shifting of cargo that often turns into a real mess after the transport winds up.
Having terrific aesthetics to make the vehicle turn heads out on the streets of Shelby is great, but what matters the most to many SUV customers is what's under the hood.
New Blazer models have three wonderful engine options.
The 2.0L Turbo features 258 lb.-ft. of torque, with 230 horsepower.
- The ECOTEC is their 2.5L engine that reaches an EPA-estimated 27 highway MPG.
- The bigger and more powerful 3.6L V6 engine is standard on the RS and Premier models and is available in the base Blazer trim model. This engine cranks out 308 horsepower with an impressive towing capacity of up to 4,500 lbs. Its 9-speed automatic transmission helps enable this larger engine to get up to an EPA-estimated 26 MPG on the highway.
These engines feature Intelligent stop/start technology, which assists in stop-and-go city driving, helping to save fuel. Blazer SUVs with available all-wheel drive can be shifted into this mode with the dial.
The Advanced AWD System, Chevy crossover's most sophisticated, is offered in the RS and Premier trims.
The standard AWD Driver Mode allows the driver to quickly turn the dial on challenging road surfaces around Boiling Springs. When the model is equipped with AWD, the Driver Mode Control includes:
- All-Wheel Drive
- Sport Mode
Technology & Safety
The new Blazer integrates a number of tech features that many drivers certainly deem "must-have" in any new vehicle on the road today. The Blazer features the latest Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System technology, as well as available 4G LTE WiFi Hotspot. With Android Auto compatibility and Apple CarPlay, important connections drivers need and want are right here at their fingertips.
Apple CarPlay can put some of the driver's compatible iPhone features on the Infotainment System display, providing the opportunity to access the phone, messages, maps, music, select apps, and Siri. SiriusXM with 360L provides over 200 channels in sports, music, talk, news, and much more.
Chevrolet recognizes how critically important safety is in every one of their vehicles. The Blazer offers advanced safety technologies to greatly assist in keeping all drivers and passengers perfectly safe out on the roadways. Consider this extraordinary list of safety features select Blazer models offer:
- Forward Automatic Braking
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert Blind
- Lake Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- And More!
Test Drive a New Chevy Blazer
We invite you to come on in and see these exciting new Blazer models here at Burns Chevrolet. You'll soon see why Blazer is one of the finest SUVs in production today.